Frequently posting content significantly helps to improve your social media performance. The more you post, the more your customers get to know who you are. The more they know about you, the more likely they are going to trust you and make a booking.
Also, frequent posting of content helps to create a good perception of your brand. Moreover, it allows your potential guests to find your company on the web hardly without any effort.
True, it is important to post frequently but at the same time, you need to be mindful that quality is far more important than quantity. One way of focusing on quality is to put post diverse content. Adding diverse content adds value to your audience.
A question may pop up in your mind as to how to figure out the different types of content you need to post. The answer to this question is to look back at your buyer persona. Diverse content posts need to suit your goals as well. This will make planning much easier for you.
Here are different types of content which you can post:
- Informational-Add interesting info about historical places within your area.
- Educational-Educate your audience on something new such as travel tips.
- Entertaining-Provide fun facts about the tourism industry.
- Social proof-Guest recommendations or feedback on your services.
- Promotional- Talk about your services.
- Behind the scenes-Put content relating to your staff because shows the humanistic aspect of the business.
After you sort out your content types then you need to create a content calendar for social media allocating a content type for each day. A content calendar can be created and managed using Excel or Google Sheets. If you have enough budget then you can invest in tools such as Later, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or Canva to organize and schedule content across different platforms.